Wednesday, 5 December 2012

New Look Christmas Party Outfit

I love glitter, really really love glitter, and I feel like Christmas is one of the few times it's okay to completely overdose on the glitter :P So here's an outfit where I've allowed my (slightly crazy) glitter infatuation have full reign.



All of these items are from New Look. If you want to make a party outfit based on your body shape (although mine is a lot more based on my glitter obsession...) have a look at New Look's Shape Up For Our Christmas Party Blogger Comp!

Sunny xxxxx

8 comments:

  1. These are such gorgeous, festive pieces!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa what a pretty sparkling outfit... Love theclutch, particularly ! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a bit of glitter now and again, especially at Christmas! Love that dress, it would really suit light hair/skin colouring Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! Love the dress :)


    Btw, I am having my first giveaway. :) I am hoping for your participation. ^_^
    God Bless and have a great day! :)

    Much Love!
    -Jan
    http://thepiinkrouge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. New Look really do the best party outfits and love this selection!! The dress is my fave :)

    ngofficial.blogspot.co.uk

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love glitter too! If you can't go glitter overboard at Christmas then when can you? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely inspiration.
    I wonder if you would like to follow each other.

    I would also like to invite you to join my Christmas Giveaway
    http://glossylala.blogspot.gr/2012/12/christmas-giveaway-open-internationally.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on winning :)

    Great blog. Would you like to follow each other?

    lurchhoundloves.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete