|Evening Cat and Tolly taking up the sofa|
|Grumpy cat Middy|
- Being at home - Technically not Christmas specific, but it does feel a lot more Christmassy now that I'm back.
- Decorations! - The moment I got back I got out all the decorations, although this wasn't exactly hard as our decorations consist of a few bits of tinsel and the TINIEST tree ever (although I have convinced my dad to go and buy a bigger tree this year, YAY :D).
|Tiny, tiny, tiny tree (and a book on rolling next to it :P)|
- Food - Obviously, Christmas is all about the food. Not just on Christmas day, but the lead up as well, there are chocolates and biscuits in the house all of a sudden, cinnamon is everywhere, and my somewhat odd obsession with eating little jars of caviar starts up again...
- Family - Christmas day is always so busy with hundreds upon thousands of family members milling around (slight hyperbole here). Every year we go and spend Christmas at my cousins house, and so do most other family members close enough to get there, it's nice to see everyone again, especially after being far away at uni.
- Presents - I'm not going to pretend that I don't love getting presents at Christmas, I love it. But giving presents and seeing what everyone else is getting is fun too :P But it is nice to see the little pile of gifts you've gotten that day...
- Doctor Who - When everyone's tired and full it's great to lie down on the sofa, unable to move and watch all the great Christmas tv.