Monday 12 November 2012

Horrible Migraine Times

Hello :) I've just wasted my entire afternoon with a migraine, I had so much better things to waste my time with (including a kayaking pool session > . <). But instead my body decided a migraine was a much better way to spend my time on.

Right now I still have a pretty big headache, but oh wow, it just feels so good for the actual migrainy bit to be over. I haven't suffered from one in nearly a year (I used to get them quite a lot) so it was a really big shock to my system. I think I freaked my housemates out a little...after about an hour of trying and failing to sleep I completely flipped out and started crying/screaming. I'm not exactly good with pain, especially the kind that makes it feel like you're being tortured from the inside.

The somewhat worrying thing is I don't know what caused it, usually I stay away from fruit squash drinks because they're normally a trigger, but today nothing out of the ordinary happened :S

This is a weird post, but I'm in that weird post migraine 'Oh my god I can't believe it's actually over' stage. Now my head isn't so painful, I don't think I'm going to throw up quite so much, I'm not hot and shivery and I can stand to have the light on, hear noises and actually sit up.

If any of you guys suffer from migraines have some hugs from me *hugsss*, they're awful and I can only say that I've been so lucky to have had such a big gap between them for the last year.

Cute pictures of cats are a well know cure for migraines, so here, have some migraine treatment on the house :)




Sunny xxxxx

6 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're feeling better now lovely! I have migraine since I was 12, it can be so tiring and exausting and yes the feeling after it's so weird because we feel such a big relief, it's crazy!
    And you're right cute pictures of cats do help a lot ahaha :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw no! I really hope you feel better soon, I get migraines and they're horrid. Have you tried those weird cold things, like you stick them on your head? I find they help a bit. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Massive hugs to you too. i definitely know how you feel:/
    hopefully you'll have another gap year free from the horrible pain!

    http://kellinasthoughts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get botox in my forehead and it stops them

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh migraines are no fun! Hope you feel better soon and they stay away!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey gorgeous, I am currently having a giveaway over on my blog at the moment, I would love for you to check it out :)
    Punky Pugs Beauty products Giveaway
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete