Friday 16 November 2012

All of the Happy Things!

After my not so happy last post I thought I'd share a few of the nicer things that have happened this week :) I'm loving the fact that it's Friday and I don't have any lectures (yessss).

Happy things:

Walking up Snowdon at the weekend and eating lunch on top of a mountain with my boyfriend :)

Half way to the top ^ - ^
Going out dressed as a mouse.



My mum's Christmas pressies arriving in the post.

Listening to Disney music (Mulannnnn).

FINALLY finishing my algae report and handing it in on time (phewww).

Watching Game Of Thrones (and staring at Khal Drogo...).



Doing an exam and realising it wasn't too bad (hopefully the results won't be too bad either :P).

Sunny xxxxx


4 comments:

  1. Algae report? Sounds interesting! Great post :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck for your results :)

    http://kellinasthoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are very cute as a mouse!

    http://www.beautyandthemist.com/

    ReplyDelete