Monday 26 December 2011

Christmas is over! But now I have presents!

I am so tired...Christmas has drained all of my energy.... :P I had a great Christmas and I got some great pressies ^ - ^ I got loads of lovely pressies from my friends and family, and I thought I'd share a few of my beauty related presents here :)



(The chocolate bear isn't beauty related, but it is yummy ^ - ^)



The first present I opened was the Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat. I literally squealed when I opened it > . < I have been wanting to try this out for so long! I got it in shade 1 and as I use it I will review it in a later post :)



Next up I got the Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh perfume, which I actually specifically asked for this Christmas. My mum gave me a teeny sample bottle a while ago (along with Vera Moda Lovestruck) and I loved it so much I asked for it for Christmas. I adore the Daisy packaging, but I really don't like the smell of the original Daisy perfume, but when I tried out this new one it was so different and delicious, it's really floral and fresh and I can't wait to wear it in the Spring and Summer :D It's also huge, I got the 75ml bottle, so I think that should last me a while :P



Finally I got the cutest gift box of Benefit products ever, it's so adorable looking, I can't wait to put it on my dresser ^ - ^. Inside I got Benefits new(ish) mascara They're Real! which I cannot wait to try out, my favourite mascara in the whole wide world is Benefits Bad Gal, so I'm really excited about this one :) Then I got a Lust Duster pot in a gorgeous pinky lilac colour called Jelly Roll, I don't have any eyeshadows in this colour, so it'll be really useful, and I haven't tried the Lust Dusters before, so that's another exciting product to test :D Last but not least I got the gorgeous r.s.v.p creaseless cream, which I have been pining over since I got my first Benefit Creaseless Cream for my birthday. It's a gorgeous bronze pink colour and smells beautiful. I think I might have to increase my collection of Creaseless Creams, I find them just so gorgeous.

I have a few more things to share, but these were my favourite beauty related gifts :)

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas with their friends and family <3

Love Sunny xxxxx

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had a great Christmas! Awesome little goodies you received :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas! You have a great blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am after the daisy perfume and the YSL touche eclat but im sticking to my resolutions and not spending money on luxuries that i can do without :( well jell!

    http://www.thewaitingdamsel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete