Before I start I also wanted to say how amazing I thought the closing ceremony was! It looked like a massive party, not as spectacular as the opening ceremony of course, but more fun and casual. Plus it had the Spice Girls (mini squeal) and Eric Idle, that's just awesome in my opinion :P
So on with the questions :
1. Would you rather go out with messy hair and nice make-up, or nice hair and no make-up?
If it's a night out then definitely messy hair and nice make-up, my hair tends to just get itself very messy when I start dancing (normally overenthusiastically :P)
2. Would you rather shave your eyebrows or have your eyelashes fall out?
I dislike this question :P Um, if I had to then I'd have my eyelashes fall out, as then they'd grow back and eventually be the same, shaving my eyebrows would just ruin them > . <
3. Would you rather be forced to shop at only MAC or Sephora for the rest of your life?
As there are no Sephora's in England I'm not really sure what they're like, but from what I've heard I'd say shop at Sephora for the rest of my life.
4. Would you rather wear the lipgloss/lipliner look or 80's perm?
8o's perm, without a doubt. I'm thinking Jennifer Grey dirty dancing style, that would be fun :P
5. Would you rather leave the house with an obvious foundation line or overdone blush?
I'd have a squirrel gnaw my face off...but if I was forced then overdone blush, I could claim I was a part time clown for children's parties maybe...
6. Would you rather wear MC Hammer pants or biker shorts in public?
MC Hammer pants! If I had some (and was drunk enough) I'd do that anyway :P
7. Would you rather have a bad orange-y spray tan or really weird tan lines that can't be covered?
Weird tan lines that can't be covered, at least you'd be a normal colour so people would think you'd been on an awesome holiday.
8. Would you rather have a bad haircut or bad hair colour?
Bad haircuts can be adjusted and styled, bad hair colours are just there.
9. Would you rather have blogger or twitter taken away forever?
Seeing as I've forgotten about my twitter for the past few months and haven't noticed, I'd say twitter :P
10. Would you rather give up using makeup brushes or mascara?
Mascara, I could use natural looking falsies, but make up brushes are just necessary.
I tag anyone and everyone who gets the urge to do this (because I'm incredibly lazy and a little bit sleepy).
|I like posts with pictures, so here is an unrealted photo of some kittens on my bed.|