Monday 3 September 2012

Re-Gen Cream Review

Hello ^ - ^ On Sunday I went on a HUGE shopping day in London with my mum, I got some lovely lovely things, and since I bought them with birthday money I'll be including them in my birthday haul (coming soon :P). Yesterday and today have been more lazy, my mum's at work today, so I've been reading in the garden chillaxing in the sun. Tomorrow I'm off home again and in just under two weeks I'm going back to uni! To live in a house! My first student house ever! Very exciting times, I'm going to try and create a mini girly haven in my room seeing as I'll be living with three boys (why did I think this would be a good idea? :P).

Anywayyy, I bought this Re-Gen cream a couple of weeks ago after reading a really positive review from Zoella. This cream claims to 'prevent and provide treatment for stretch marks, scars, dry skin and blemishes' and seeing as it was only £4.99 from Home Bargains I thought I'd give it a go.


When I get a spot it takes ages to heal completely. The actual spot will go away leaving a red mark for months afterwards (about 4-5 months usually). Even when my skin is being clear I still have these leftover marks. So I've been using this cream in the hopes of up the healing process.

Firstly I just want to say that this works. It really does. For a product so cheap I wasn't expecting an awful lot but it does exactly what it says on the tin, or little plastic tub even... The instructions say to use it three times a day, and rub the cream in for several minutes. Now I have been realllly busy this past week and a bit (as in ever since I've started using this product) and I haven't used it every single day, and when I do it's closer to twice a day, and I know I don't rub it in as long as I should. However, I've still been seeing results.


The marks have been fading noticeably, they haven't gone yet, but they are a lot lighter than they once were. I know that if I keep this up (and maybe adhere to the instructions a little more > . <) they'll be gone much faster than if left naturally. I seriously love this product, and a little bit goes such a long way!

For the actual product, when first applied it can feel a bit greasy on the skin, but this goes away after rubbing it in properly. The cream is white and smells like baby shampoo, but it's a light scent. I like this as it seems that it hasn't had a load of unnecessary stuff added to it.


As this cream is meant for all sorts of marks it's a great multi purpose cream. Just before my birthday I got completely eaten by bloody horse flies (I hate these little things) and the backs of my thighs were covered in bite marks. I used this cream to speed up the disappearance of the red marks :D I've also been using it (somewhat sporadically) on the scars on my feet (from wearing gorgeous shoes far too long) and they have faded considerably.

Although I bought this cream to use on my face I'd recommend it for fading any mark at all. I love love love this product and would recommend it to anyone :) And for only £4.99 it's such great value!

Sunny xxxxx

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a nice cream - I'll keep an eye open for it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of Home Bargains where is this place haha I want to find it and try this it sounds so good.
    Ahh good luck living with boys! A girly haven will be needed, boys can be so trampy xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's an online store, I'd never used it before, but it has really speedy delivery :) http://www.homebargains.co.uk/
      I'll definitely need luck to live with the boys :P x

      Delete
  3. I have heard such good things about this, I have acne scars I want to get rid off and I defo need to go and pick this up
    I am a new follower, check out my blog and follow back?
    http://phatfashionandbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete