Wednesday 16 January 2013

Tony Moly BB Cream Review

Oh My Goodness. I am broken. I no longer feel like a real human, just an exam drone. Is there no end? (Technically yes, but next Thursday is so incredibly far away I don't know if I'll ever get there). I've done my two 'easy' exams and have two appallingly difficult ones coming up > . <  I've been missing my blog lately, it's so unloved and sad :P

My skin has decided to join in on the breakdown my brain seems to be having right now. I normally have normal to oily skin, which I understand and know how to deal with (annoying as it is). But for the past week my skin has decided to go incredibly (and rather painfully dry). The exam stress, ridiculous weather (Oh Wales, why must you be so chilly beans?), and central heating has seriously messed with my skin.

The last time my skin was like this was during my trip to South Korea a few months ago, and while I was there I picked up Toly Moly's Expert Hyaluronic Acid BB Cream to use instead of my normal tinted moisturiser. For the past few days of dry skin I've been using this, and loving it.


Firstly it's moisturising and doesn't make my skin look flaky or accentuate the dryness in any way. It feels really lovely and smooth to apply and smells quite strongly of sun block at first, but this fades after a little while.

As a BB cream the coverage isn't fantastic, but it does even out my skin tone and make me look less red and icky. However being made for Asian skin tones it can look a bit grey if I use too much. It leaves the skin with a nice dewy finish, and though I haven't worn it for long enough to test it has lasted me as long as I've needed it so far (usually I'm out and about for about 4-5 hours).



Blended into my hand
I've tried wearing this while my skin has been normal (i.e. oily), and I really didn't get along with it. As it is really moisturising and fairly thick it can accentuate oiliness. However for my skin right now it's brilliant.

Sunny xxxxx

(P.S. my revision for this mornings exam, I would burn it in celebration, but I'm scared in case I've failed and have to retake > . <)

Profound sadness...

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with your final two exams. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your exams! Keep strong! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finals suck. Hope you survive.

    Wow. Good results. I am starting to love BB Creams. Certainly will pay attention to this brand next time.

    Girlie Blog Seattle | Casual Clothes for Less

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also love BB creams!! It really does wonders :)

    Ziainprint.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete